Just got a message from my affiliate manager this morning outlining new features on the TradeRush‘s platform:
- NEW – FaceBook stock available for trade starting in today’s US session!
- NEW DEPOSIT METHOD – Liberty Reserve. (traders can also use MoneyBookers)
- NEW – StockPairs now offered – example – Microsoft vs Apple, which will perform better?
- NEW – $500 Max trades on 60 second options, no one else offers such huge returns in such a short time frame!
- NEW – High yield asset on Option Builder and 60 seconds
- NEW – 6 month expiry times! – Expiry times at TradeRush now range from 60 seconds to 6 months!
PS – Mobile Trading platform for Apple and Android mobile devices are set to launch, so stay tuned!
- Pretty much all the binary option platforms have Facebook Binary Options now
- Liberty Reserve I guess is good for people who use them (I’ve never heard of them)
- StockPairs is cool, haven’t checked them out on TR‘s platform yet but there’s an actual broker who exclusively offers stock pairs lol (www.gotoStockPair.com)
- The most I’ve ever done is $20 on 60 seconds, the most I’ve heard from other traders is $100 trades on 60 seconds. Unless $500 represents 5% of your account (meaning your balance is $10,000) then I would advise against trading so much per 60 second option.
- No idea what high yield asset means, I’m guessing it means higher payouts on select assets?
- 6 Month expiry is pretty cool, you can trade basically expiry at the end of each month for the next 6 months. i.e. end of June, July, August, up to December. You could try to forecast long term trades using my FX Weekly Analysis to aid you.
- I haven’t tested any of the binary option broker mobile apps yet, but that’s definitely the next step. If you try to enter a trade in the browser of your mobile device, it’s pretty frigging hard lol.
So, if you haven’t already done so, I suggest you check out TradeRush as they remain to be one of my 3 recommended brokers. For the new traders, you might want to take advantage of the exclusive demo offer if you go thru my link. Read about it here: http://www.financialtradingjournal.com/free-36-hour-demo-account-on-trade-rush/